Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I must be dumb

How is it that my own child would steal from me. What gets into the minds of these kids? I tell you the sin nature does. Lord how much more should we suffer here in this sinful world. My son today stool $1.25 from me and then lied about five different places he found it. Now I must be a fool because when I seen the quarters there could have only been one place he could of took it from. My laundry money I keep in a plastic tub. Now I have to hide my money from my own kids in my own house. I asked him what were you going to do with the money and he replies buy something from the store. I asked him why did you need to steal from me if you would of just ask me I would of gave it to you. This hurts because how can I trust this boy if he doesn't stop with all of the lies I'm starting to believe there is no hope and that takes a lot for me to feel that way. I'm getting tired. Lord please give grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment